The Landlord by Paul Goodnight


The Landlord by Paul Goodnight
Image Size 24 x 32
Hand Signed & Numbered!

Retail Price $125



Artist Statement

"I would like to be a skilled and consummate draftsman. I try to use a collection of sensuous colors, often revealing mysterious hidden forms. I would love to convey the ability to see between the figures, melding and infusing them into an environment of endless nuances where abstraction and representational images are comfortable in the same space and where passion and humanity resonate. Once I learn to do this well, I will be obligated to pass this on, just as this information has been based on to me. Thank God for our masters!

I also try to offer the rich evidence of love in the composition of ordinary Black people whom I've witnessed in my travels around the world. Men, women and children who are familiar, intimate and engaging have stories written all over them, waiting to be told. My goal is to expose these stories to delight the eye and to satisfy the spirit -- in short, to make them live."

see more>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>